Public Health Nursing (PHN)
The Public Health Nursing clinic provides health education, screening and treatment to the personnel that live, work and receives care on FT Benning, GA. Care and services provided include but are not limited to screening, treatment and contact tracing for communicable diseases such as HIV, Tuberculosis and Meningitis; counseling and immunizations for trips outside of the United States; education and enrollment into tobacco cessation programs; and physical training for active duty mothers during the pregnancy and postpartum periods.
- Communicable Disease Surveillance and Treatment (Tuberculosis, Sexual Health/Responsibility Clinic, HIV, Hepatitis, Meningitis, etc.)
- Environmental Injury Prevention and Education (Heat and Cold Injuries)
- Rabies Prevention and Education
- Travel Medicine Clinic
- Military on the Move (MOM) Program; Active Duty Pregnancy and Postpartum Physical Training
- Child, Youth and School Ages Services Facility and Records Review & Monitoring