TRICARE Online (TOL)
You can make Primary Care appointments, check lab results and even order your pharmacy refills using TOL, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. The TOL website is www.tricareonline.com.
TRICARE Online provides secure access to online features for DoD beneficiaries receiving care through a military hospital or clinic.
TRICARE Online allows you to:
- view, schedule, and cancel military hospital or clinic appointments for yourself or your authorized family members
- receive email and text message appointment reminders
- refill and check the status of your prescriptions at your military hospital or clinic
- view, download, or share your personal health data via the Blue Button
- access your patient centered medical home site to communicate with your health care team
- access the online health risk assessments
To access these features, please log into TOL using your Common Access Card (CAC), Premium DS Logon, or DFAS MyPay account.
To learn more about DoD Self-Service (DS) Logon or obtain a DS Logon account, please visit the DEERS DoD Self-Service Access Center.
To access TRICARE benefits information, please visit tricare.mil.
If you need assistance, contact the MHS Help Desk at 1-800-600-9332.